Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
The level of war at which _______ and ___________ are planned and executed to achieve......
What is a tactical conflict, usually between opposing lower echelon maneuver forces?
What consists of a set of related engagements that last longet and involves........
- The creative and flexible array of means to accomplish assigned missions
- Decisionmaking under conditions of uncertainty when faced with a thinking and adaptive enemy
- Understanding the uncertainty effects of combat on Troops
These are known as what?
Three interrelated aspects of the Art of Tactics.
What encompasses the understaning of those military aspects of tactics - capabilities, techniques, and procedures - that can be measured and codified?
Science of Tactics.
Military professionals at what echelon must understand and master the art and science of tactics?
What is an operational area defined by the JFC for land and maritime forces that should be large enough to accomplish their missiona dna protect their forces?
Area of Operations.
What are the nine responsibilities within the AO?
- - Terrain Management
- - Information Collection
- - Civil Affairs
- - Air and Ground Movement Control
- - Clearance of Fires
- - Security
- - Personnel Recovery
- - Environmental considerations
- - Minimum Essential Stability Tasks
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview