Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- Here's a recap of our service. We do it the traditional way.
- Based on this we made a SWOT analysis.
- for the strength, our parent company has acquired experiences in matchmaking in the speed dating branch.
- it already possess a developed data system and experience in staff training. Tiamo can obtain these experience at a low cost
- for the weakness,as Tiamo is entering a new market, customers' feedback may deviate from our expectations
- we identified 3 opportunities.
- firstly, in this industry competition is keen, being the pioneer gives us exclusive advantages like being the first to build client database
- secondly, single adults over 50 tend to have stable income and less materialistic wants, they are more likely to be able to pay for our service packages and sustain our sales.
- thirdly, there's a general increase in acceptance towards remarriage and marrying at a later stage of life.It's also more common compared to the past.
- we identified 3 threats as well
- firstly, as the set-up cost for not high and the mode of operation can be easily copied, other companies may enter this market once they see its profitable, thus increasing our competition.
- secondly, although there is a shift in values in the society, conservative parties may still frown over the idea of our service. Its essential to promote the idea that its acceptable to get a partner at any age.
- lastly, we expect our customers to hold higher expectations for our service. Compared to other age groups, they would be more serious in finding a life-long partner. We must be able to deliver to their expectations.
- vip membership-priority search ranking
- sell advertisement space during events
- consider in the light of the risk and difficulties we may encounter as a young company in the rapidly evolving market
- even when we are operating,cannot completely rely on prior records as an indication of future performance
the online advertising
listings on major search engine-third party website
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview