The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
List the responsibilities for each of the following members of training organization structure:
-OPNAV -NETC -Learning Centers
-Learning Standards Officer -CCMM
- OPNAV- provides policy for DON education and training.
- NETC- set policy and goals for training
- Learning Centers- monitor the quality of curriculum, instruction, and evaluation
- Learning Standards Officer- ensures quality of training
- CCMM- responsible for developing, revising and maintaining course
- Participating Activity- assist CCMM in developing, revising and maintaining course
Discuss the purpose of CANTRAC.
Component of CeTARS includes information on all training activities.
Discuss the functionality of CeTARS.
Navy wide system designed to manage and support Navy training.
Discuss the use of CIN.
- Identifies First- Functional Commander
- Second- Skill Defense
- Third- Sequence Identifier
Discuss the use of a CDP.
Identifies each course and its location
Discuss who is responsible for ensuring accuracy of data with in CeTARS.
Discuss the relationship between CeTARS and CANTRAC.
CeTARS automatically updates and feed information to CANTRAC
Describe the “A” “C” “F” type of courses of instruction.
- A- Basic knowledge and skills, No NEC
- C- Advanced specialized skill/knowledge, NEC Awarded
- F- Functional skill or rating specific, no NEC Fleet funded
Discuss what Personal Event Code is and it is found and entered.
Indicates student status and an explanation is found in CeTARS
Discuss when an ARB may be convened.
Help students solve problems, determine if they are able and willing to complete training, and make recommendations
Discuss who is responsible for maintaining Master Record Audit Trail and what it contains.
CCMM is responsible, contains Summary of Events pertaining to course
Describe the evaluation of instructors in laboratory/classroom/ facilitated environments.
Instructors will be evaluated in both environments.
Discuss the student critique program within your learning environment.
- Provides feedback to supervisors on:
- -Curriculum effectiveness
- -Instructor performance
- -Quality of life issues
Discuss the importance of FCR’s and audit trails.
Designated to provide a check of the course elements of internal feedback
Identify the required periodicity for conducting FCR’s per current NETC guidance.
Annual, biennial, or triennial, not to exceed three years.