The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
State the purpose of a HPRR.
Validates the training of a course
State the periodicity of conducting a HPRR.
Every 36 months, unless triggered.
State the roles and responsibilities of the following:
DIRECTOR OF TRAINING
LEARNING STANDARD OFFICER
- NETC: provides policy and guidance
- NETC N7: provides oversight of policy and guidance
- COMMANDING OFFICER: serves as CCA, chairs the ESC
- DIRECTOR OF TRAINING: provides guidance member of ESC. reviews and approves schedule and messages.
- LEARNING STANDARD OFFICER: manages process, provides guidance, drafts schedule and messages. manages NKO
- COORDINATOR: Plans/facilitates, collects documentation, Serves as CCMM.
- ESC: validates, revises, and prioritizes action chits.
- STAKEHOLDERS: responsible for training requirements.
Discuss the input data that affects training requirements validation.
TCCD, CTTL, PPP, HPRR Action Chits, OCCSTDS, NTSP, JDTA
State the four triggers to conduct a HPRR messages.
-Request -Fleet Feedback -Course Surveillance -CCA directed
State and discuss four HPRR messages:
- -Annual Message: Releases 30 days prior to Oct 1
- -Announcement Message: 90 days prior to HPRR
- -Agenda Message: 60 days prior to HPRR
- -Action Chit Message: Summarizes HPRR and provides information
Explain the correlation of FCR and the HPRR process.
FCR serves to validate HPRR
Explain the process for findings for submission during a FCR.
Publishes the findings and establishes timelines for corrective actions.
Discuss the purpose of the Training Requirement Identification and Resource Sponsor Commitment.
No training requirements will be executed without a resource sponsor commitment.
List the three forms of acceptable actions from a Resource Sponsor identifying the commitment of resources to validate training requirement.
- -Naval Message
- -Command Letterhead letter
- -Digitally signed email