The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
State the purpose of a JDTA.
Process of developing or revising training.
State the Roles and Responsibilities of:
DIRECTOR OF TRAINING
LEARNING STANDARD OFFICE
- NETC: provides policy and guidance in NETC JDTA process.
- NETC N7: provides oversight of policy and guidance.
- COMMANDING OFFICER: serves as CCA, ensures compliance with NETC policies and guidance.
- DIRECTOR OF TRAINING: provides guidance, forwards messages/reports. Assigns Facilitators/Coordinators.
- LEARNING STANDARD OFFICE: provides guidance reviews messages and reports.
- JDTA COORDINATOR: drafts announcements, agenda and completion messages. Maintains and inputs documentation on NKO.
- STAKEHOLDERS: provide documentation and participate in JDTA.
State the roles and responsibilities of the requirement sponsor prior to and after the completion of JDTA.
Provides SME, reviews and approves the JDTA.
List the external triggers to perform a JDTA.
-NTSP -ORM -Fleet -Direct -HPRR
List the internal triggers to perform a JDTA.
- -Revision -Rate Merger
- -Establishment or Revision
Explain a targeted JDTA.
- Performed on specific portions with a course, CCA directs JDTA when:
- -Insufficient course -Mishap -As directed
Explain the triggers that may cause a targeted JDTA.
Encompasses a specific work area, addresses new work requirements.
Explain the hierarchical structure of work.
- Occupation- common set skills
- Job- Task in an occupation
- Duty- related task
- Task- Behavior, condition, standard, ORM, delivery, KSATR
- Sub-Task- part of task
- Step- Major- sub-task
Explain the preparation process of a JDTA to include:
Community of Practice
- Coordinator- leads process
- Messages- Announcement Message, JDTA Agenda Message, Completion report due within 30 days of conclusion.
- Documents- POA&M, AIM Content Planning Module Inputs
- Stakeholders- Fleet Forces Command, OPNAV 15, TYCOM, SYSCOM, Class Squadron
- Community of Practice- NKO on-line website for JDTA
- Post JDTA- Collect output data, CCA presents JDTA report