Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
State the purpose of a FEA.
defendable and repeatable process to determine the best training and media delivery
When is a FEA performed?
After the JDTA has been conducted
List the triggers of a FEA.
- -Revision of Fleet Requirement
- -Fleet Feedback
- -Revision of OCCSTDS -FCR
- -A new system -Establish/Disestablish/Revision of NEC
- -Rating Merger -As Directed
Explain the documentation of the FEA as detailed on the FEA template.
- -Requesting Authority
- -Requesting Command
- -Start and End Dates
- -Documents from existing course (CTTL, PPP, TCCD, and JDTA)
- -New Training
- -Gaps in Training
- -FEA Training/Recommendations/Output
Identify who determines what curriculum development model will be used for curriculum modifications within in you learning environment.
Explain the approval process of the finalized FEA
Send request to Requirements Sponsor then to CCA
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview