The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What does Naval Training System Requirements, Acquisition, and Management provide?
Establishes policy for planning, determining, and documenting manpower for the Navy
What document is prepared for traceability in support of new and or modernized naval capabilities?
Traceability is articulated form of NTSP
What is the purpose of a NTSP?
Documents which communicate manpower, personnel, and training gaps and needs
How many acquisition categories does the NTSP process govern?
ACAT I through ACAT IV
List and discuss the five gates/thresholds for NTSP submittal.
- Six years: initial operational capability
- Three years: major defense acquisition = research, development, test and evaluation
- Three years: major system follow-on
- Prior: initial operational test and evaluation
- Three months: rapid acquisition
Discuss the process and artifacts required for a course to transition from the acquisition community to formal as delineated in the training transfer agreement.
Provided to coordinate and ensure successful transfer of training system products.
Explain the Roles and Responsibilities of Acquisition
TESTING SUPPORT ACTIVITY:
FLEET FORCES COMMAND:
DEPUTY COMMANDANT FOR AVIATION:
- Deputy CNO: -Validate impact and equities of acqusition.
- OPNAV N12:-Validates manpower
- OPNAV N15:-Validates individual training requirements
- OPNAV N43: Provide fleet readiness training resources and oversight
- RESOURCE SPONSOR: Plan, program, fund requirements for design and development procurement.
- SYSCOM: -Comply with OPNAVINST 4000.57 and relevant directives.
- PROGRAM MANAGER: Identify, plan, budget, and submit all system and resource requirements.
- TRAINING SUPPORT ACTIVITY: Develop Training solutions, curriculum, courseware, and content.
- *Conduct FEA and develop PQS*
- TRAINING AGENT: Execute approved training system sustainment
- NETC: Plans and executes TA roles and responsibilities
- -Identifies requirements for training
- FLEET FORCES COMMAND: -Validates and prioritizes fleet training program
- DEPUTY COMMANDANT FOR AVIATION: -Serves as primary conduit for all aviation related issues
- ENTERPRISES:-Provides USFLTFORCOM, resource sponsors and TA with operational requirements, feedback and lessons learned on training effectiveness.