Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
State the purpose of impaired training and education report policy and procedures.
Process for reporting conditions that may reduce the ability to train
List the N codes within NETC that the Learning Center shall address.
- N1: Total Force Manpower
- N4: Facilities and Logistics
- N6: Chief
- Information Officer
- N7: Learning and Development
- N8: Resource, Requirement, and Assessments
State who will draft the NETC response for ITERs
Explain ITER conditions Red and Yellow.
- Red: cancels or stops training
- Yellow: delayed or cancelled classes
List the SIX ITER types.
-Personnel -Equipment -Facilities -Curriculum -Ammunition -Correction
List three ITER categories
-Initial -Update -COR
Define a Missed Training Opportunity
Loss of course quota by a command
List five examples of a Missed Training Opportunity
- -Student does not report
- -command cancels in four or less days
- -student does not meet pre-requisites
- -student is absent
- -student is recalled from the command
Who has the responsibility to report and Missed Training Opportunity?
How often the Missed Training Opportunity data is gathered and in what format is this data sent.
Weekly MTO report, via Naval Message
Explain the purpose of Casualty Reporting.
Designed to support CNO in management of forces being advised of significant equipment malfunctions
Explain the use of each of the following:
- -Initial CASREP: level of detail, status of casualty
- -Update CASREP: changes to previously submitted information
- -Correction: is repaired and back in operation condition
- -Cancellation: cancelled pending CASREP
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview