Bioethics USD Test #2
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Scope of informed Consent
- 1. Community of MD's standards.
- 2. Reasonable MD.
- 3. Reasonable patient standard.
- 4. Subjective patient standard.
- Knowing, voluntary agreement to be treated.
- -Respect for patience.
- -Compliance with treatment.
- -State of Mind.
Exceptions to requirements to obtain Informed Consent
- 1. Emergency.
- 2. Incompetent (drugs, under 18yrs) if parents say no the Dr. can try and get a GAL required.
- 3. Therapeutic Privilege (won’t upset the patient) illegal.
- 4. Waiver.
- Established in 1986
- Only Apply to Emergency Rooms
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview