The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- Completely; totally. Including everything or everyone; in total: "he had forty-six children altogether".
- completely - entirely - wholly - quite - totally - fully
- With or in proximity to another person or people: "they stood together".
- Self-confident, level-headed, or well organized:
- "she seems a very together young woman".
- Be all around (someone or something): "the hotel is surrounded by its own gardens".
- A thing that forms a border or edging around an object: "an oak fireplace surround".
- verb. encircle - enclose - encompass - inclose - besetnoun. border
A word used to describe an action, state, or occurrence, and forming the main part of the predicate of a sentence, such as hear,...
- A bathroom in a public building.
- stoilet - lavatory - bathroom - washroom - water closet
Speak loudly. Scream loudly.
- Yell, Cry, Scream
- Why are you yelling at me?
- Why are you shouting at me?
Khi Khi Khi karavu.
Laugh vs Grin vs Smile vs Smirk
Laugh: Loudest, Express loudly
Grin: In-between, a big smile but not as big as laugh.
Smile: A gentle subtle
Smirk: A fake smile - smiling at someone's stupidity.