Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
acyclovir, valacyclovir, famcyclovir
- Herpes simplex, varicella zoster
- All 3 of these agents are equal in efficacy
Valganciclovir, ganciclovir, and foscarnet
- These are essentially equal in efficacy.
- The also cover herpex simplex and varicella
the best long-term therapy for CMV retinitis.
Valganciclovir and ganciclovir
neutropenia and bone marrow suppression
Oseltamivir and zanamivir
- neuraminidase inhibitors
- Influenza A and B
- Hep C(in combination with interferon)
Chronic Hep B(6)
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview