Philippines tallest building
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
#1.The Gramercy Residences
- -also known as The Gramercy Residences at Century City, is a high-end residential supertall condominium being constructed in Makati City, Philippines
- -The Gramercy Residences was planned and designed by California-based architectural group Jerde Partnership International, in collaboration with Philippine architectural firm Roger Villarosa Architects & Associates Structural design and engineering is provided by Hong Kong-based firm Ove Arup & Partners. Project and construction management is being handled by local firm Nova Construction + Development.[
#2 PBCom Tower
- -The Philippine Bank of Communications Tower, more commonly known as PBCom Tower, is an office skyscraper ranked officially as the tallest building in the Philippines from 2000 until the topping-out of The Gramercy Residences in 2012. It has a total ground to architectural top height of 259 metres (850 ft), with 52 storeys
- -Architect: Skidmore, Owings & Merrill, LLP; GF & Partners Architects
#3 The Knightsbridge Residences
- -Planned to be more than 50 storeys high, the owner and developer Century City Development Corporation is now pre-selling units for a 60th floor, and is still subject
- -ARCHITECT: ASYA design
#4 G.T. International Tower
- -Standing at 217 meters (712.93 feet), it is currently the 3rd-tallest building in the country and Metro Manila as well.
- -ARCHITECTS: GF & Partners Architects, Recio + Casas Architects, Gozar Planners Phils. Kohn Pedersen Fox Associates (design consultant)
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview