chem lab final
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- how close a value is to a corresponding accepted value
- systematic (determinate) error affects accuracy
- absolute error (measure accuracy) = accepted- measured value
- ability to produce the same measurement under same condition.
- random error affects precision
- Deviation measures precision, = measured value - mean
independent variable, it changes no matter what happen to the dependent ( year, time)
% component in mixture
(mass of recovered component/ mass of original in g) * 100%
total % recovery
(total mass of all recovered component/ mass of original sample)*100%
metal and nonmetal react
polar covalent bond
group#- # of non bonding e - .5 bonding e
when an atom changes its state, it must_______or ________ an amount of energy that is just equal to the difference between the energies of initial and final states
absorb or emit
The _______________of an atom is obtained when excited atoms fall from higher to lower energy levels
delta E= E upper- E lower =
1.9627*10^5/ delta E
E n =?
- -1312.04/ n^2 kj/mol
- n= 1,2,3 quantum
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview