PT 201: Mod 6 Editing
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
How can you create fades with the Smart Tool? How can you customize the types of fades curves that are used with the Smart Tool? pg 127
- Place cursor near clip start or end and drag left or right.
- Prefrences>Editing Tab
What is the difference between the TCE Trim Tool and the Standard Trim Tool? pg 121
TCE Trim tool will resample and resize your clip instead of trimming.
How can the Strip Silence command be used? What is the difference between the Strip and Extract functions? pg 129
- To remove audio that drops below the threshold you selected.
- Extract function takes out the silent part, good for room tone.
What modifier key would you hold while using the Scrub Trim tool to scrub with finer resolution? pg121
What is the quickest way to align the front (head) of two clips to each other? How could you go about aligning the end (tail) of two clips? pg 133
Which Grabber tool mode allows you to select non-continous clips on one or more tracks? pg 125
What is the keyboard shortcut for aligning a clip's sync point to the Edit cursor? pg 135
What are the functions available with the Smart Tools? How can you access the Selector with the Smart Tool active? How can you access the Grabber? pg 127
- Selector, Grabber and Trim
- Selector=cursor is located in the upper half of a clip
- Grabber=cursor is located on the lower half of a clip
What is the purpose of Commands Keyboard Focus mode? What are two ways to enable Commands Keyboard Focus mode? pg 136
- Click the a-z in the upper right corner
What are the Commands Focus keys for zooming? For creating fades? pg 137
- Zoom Toggle= N=R+T
- Fades= D+F+G
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview