Intro to Business
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- everything that you take in as a business
- revenue - expenses..
- I.E. exspenses, materials, overhead
All ppl who stand 2 gain/lose by the policies/activities of a business
Contracting w/ other co's (often in other countries) to do some of the firms functions
- customer service
Foreign co's opening ofc's/factories in the USA
An org whose goals do not include making a personal profit for it owners/organizers
They have to end the yr w/ the sme amount of $$$ that they start w/
anyone who creates a direct correlation for profit
how is risk related to profit?
- risk isn't a direct corelation to profit
- less risk+more profit
Govt role in business
- to minimize $$$ & kping taxes regulated
- allowing private ownership of businesses
- minimize interface w/ free exchange of goods/serv
- Establish currency that's trade able in world markets
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview