Alcohol and Drugs
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
dependence vs abuse
Risk: level of response
~70% specific, ~70% sensitive
- Withdrawal treated with depressants (but ones that can be controlled)
- -Benzodiazepines (long and short acting)
- -Acamprosate - GABA analog
- -Naltrexone - opiod receptor antagonist
Drug categories, effects, overdose, withdrawal
- ↑ GABA, ↓NMDA
- Clinically significant; Tx
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview