Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
3 Ways to identify polygons?
What does it mean when a polygon is REGULAR?
All sides and angles are congruent
Segment that joins non-consecutive vertices
The sum of the interior angles of a quadrilateral is always 360 degrees
Quadrilateral Interior Angle Theorem
Describe a plane figure:
- Formed by 3 or more segments
- No two sides with a common endpoint are collinear
- Each side intersects exactly 2 other sides one at each endpoint
Difference between concave and convex?
Concave has a dent
A quadrilateral having both pairs of opposite sides parallel
5 Theorems about parallelograms
- Opposite sides are congruent
- Opposite angles are congruent
- Consecutive angles are supplementary
- Diagonals bisect each other
- Both pairs of opposite sides are parallel
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview