Home > Flashcards > Print Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards. What would you like to do?
What are the groups of non-enveloped, double stranded RNA viruses?
- orthoreoviruses (mammalian reovirus)
What are the groups non-enveloped, single-stranded, (+)sense RNA viruses?
- enterovirus (polio, coxsackie, echo, enterovirus)
- hepatovirus (HAV)
- kovubirus (Aichi virus)
astroviridae (human astrovirus)
What are the enveloped, single-stranded, (-) sense RNA viruses?
- orthomyxoviridae (influenza A, B)
- parmyxoviridae (parainfluenza, rubulavirus/mumps, morbillivirus/measles, RSV, human metapneumovirus)
- bunyaviridae (hantavirus, CA encephalitis, phlebovirus/Rift Valley Fever)
- arenaviridae (Lassa fever virus)
- hepatitis D
What are the enveloped, single-stranded, (+) sense RNA viruses?
- togaviridae (rubella, WEE, EEE, Chikungunya)
- flaviviridae (Dengue, yellow fever, WNV)
- hepatitis C
What are the non-enveloped, double-stranded DNA viruses?
- papillomaviridae (HPV)
- polyomaviridae (BKC, JKC)
What are the double stranded, enveloped DNA viruses?
- hepatitis B
What are the non-enveloped, single-stranded DNA viruses?
- parvoviridae (B19, bocavirus)
- TT virus