Questions rhetorical readers ask?
1. What questions does the text address?
2. Who is the intended audience?
3. How does the author support his or her thesis since an evidence?4. How does the author of the intended readers interest and keep the reader reading?
5. How does the author make himself or herself seem credible to the intended audience?
6. Are this writer's basic values, beliefs, and assumptions similar to or different from my own?
7. How do I respond to this text?
8. How do this author's evident purposes for writing fit with my purposes for reading?