Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Prometaphase and metaphase I –
Tetrads (two homologous chromosomes X two chromatids each) line up on metaphase plane
Anaphase and telophase I
Each daughter cell receives one member of each homologous pairEnd result of Meiosis I: Two haploid cells containing 2 chromatids of each chromosome.
Meiosis II Prophase/prometaphase -- Metaphase –
- Prophase/prometaphase -- chromosomes form, nuclear envelope
- disintegrates, etc.Metaphase – Individual chromosomes line up on
- metaphase plate
Meiosis II Anaphase –Telophase – Cytokinesis
- Anaphase – Sister chromatids separateTelophase – Cytokinesis to yield
- gametes with one member of each homologous pair one copy
- (chromatid) of each chromosome
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview