Pharmacology ch 7
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- the most intangible component of the learning process
- affective behavior is conduct that expresses feelings, needs, beliefs, values, and opinions
- the domain involved in the learning and storage of basic knowledge
- it is the thinking portion of the learning process and incorporates a person's previous experiences and perceptions
the acquisition of knowledge and skill
- the domain involved in the learning of a new procedure or skill
- often called the doing domain
a system of directed and deliberate actions intended to induce learning
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview