The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Article 120 has three date ranges, what are they?
- 1) prior to 1 Oct 2007
- 2) 1 Oct 2007 to 28 Jun 2012
- 3) After 28 Jun 2012
What crimes are covered in Article 120 (not including 120a,b,c)? (4)
- 1) Rape
- 2) SXA
- 3) Aggravated Sexual Contact
- 4) Abusive Sexual Contact
What crime is covered under Article 120a
What crimes are covered under Article 120b? (3) b for baby
- 1) Rape of child
- 2) SXA of child
- 3) Sexual Abuse of Child
What crimes are covered under Article 120c? (3) C for seeing
- 1) Indecent viewing, recording, or broadcasting
- 2) forcible pandering
- 3) Indecent exposure
What is the definition of a sexual act?
- 1) CONTACT or PENETRATION of penis w/ vulva, anus or mouth
- 2) INTENT to abuse, humiliate, harass, or degrade
- 3) GRATIFY sexual desire
What is the definition of a sexual contact?
- 1) TOUCHING or causing another person to touch
- 2) INTENT to abuse humiliate or degrade
- 3) GRATIFY sexual desires of any person
The "big five" is associated with which crimes? (2)
- 1) Rape
- 2) Aggravated Sexual Assault
The "big seven" is associated with which crimes? (2)
- 1) Sexual Assault
- 2) Abusive Sexual Contact
The big five:
- 1) Drug
- 2) Death or grievous bodily harm
- 3) Force
- 4) Fear
- 5) Unconscious
The big seven:
- 1) Threatening
- 2) Harm
- 3) Unconscious
- 4) Drug
- 5) Professional Purpose
- 6) Mental Disease
- 7) Concealment - V thinks another person
What is the definition of Force? (3)
- A) Weapon
- B) Strength to overcome
- C) Physical harm to coerce submission
What is grievous bodily harm?
serious bodily injury: includes fractured or dislocated bones, deep cuts, damage to internal organs, etc
What are two possible defenses subject may use with SXA?
- 1) Consent
- 2) Reasonable mistake of fact to consent
**marraige no longer defense
What is stalking?
- 1) stalk - would cause fear to another
- 2) stalk - should know it caused fear
- 3) whose actions actual caused reasonable fear
With regards to 120b, what age is associated with a child?
12 years old
with regards to child rape what is the distinction between a child age 12 and/or younger?
12 and under: commits sexual act upon a child less than 12.
12 and older: commits sexual act upon a child by (1) use of force, (2) threat, (3) unconscious, (4) drug
With regard to sexual assault of a child, what is the age requirement?
12 years old or older, anything less than 12 years old is child rape regardless
With regards to sexual abuse of a child is there an age requirement?
What is a lewd act considered?
Sexual contact with a child = sexual abuse
What is forcible pandering?
- compelling another to engage in prostitution
- Art 134 prostitution offenses still in effect
What is indecent exposure?
intentionally exposing, in an indecent manner, the genitalia, anus, buttocks, or female areola or nipple