Card Set Information
13. Under “Apparatus inventory”, the numbers are not
necessary for _______ and ___________.
Tires and Batteries
12. T/F The “Apparatus Inventory” page is for all unattached
equipment carried on the apparatus other than hose.
F (permanently attached such as pump, mct,
11. All inventory items (Apparatus/Equipment/Hose/Station)
shall be physically checked and accounted for
by ___________________________ during the month of _____________.
Senior person (Captain/Med Lt.), January
10. Which page do you document work performed by Operations
personnel, including apparatus, equipment, station, and yard maintenance?
9. Which page is all work not performed by Operations
personnel entered on?
8. T/F On the “Maintenance” Page of the Ledger, describe the
type of maintenance performed. Include
all maintenance performed by Support personnel only.
7. On what page of the ledger are Call Backs, Fire Drills
and Official Notices documented?
6. T/F When documenting inspection hours on the Building
inspections page, time spent responding to incidents shall be deducted from the
total hours inspecting.
5. What kind of leave is PTL?
Parental Leave (FMLA)
4. T/F The “Run #” column on the monthly incidents page is
an optional column?
Rain gauge reading is faxed to ______________.
2. End of the Month Reports shall be done by the officer
__________________, and shall be sent in no later than the ___ day of the
Coming on duty on the first day of the month, 3rd
1. How often shall Battalion Chiefs inspect their
Captains/Medical Lieutenants Ledgers?