The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
n. The power to attract or charm.
- n. 1. The ancient world, especially before the Middle Ages.
- 2. The quality of great age.
n. Valuable objects from ancient times.
- v. 1. To estimate the value of.
- 2. To form a judgment of; to evaluate.
- v. 1. To cling to or be faithful to.
- 2. To split with force or a sharp instrument.
- v. 1. To make or become less in value.
- 2. To represent as of little value; to belittle.
- n. 1. Any of the many small, flat surfaces on a precious stone made by cutting.
- 2. One of many sides or aspects of something.
n. An exact copy.
- adj. 1. Incapable of being penetrated.
- 2. Not affected or disturbed by.
adj. Hard to describe because of a lack of distinctive qualities or features.
n. A state of being in doubt about what to do.
- v. 1. To lie at rest.
- 2. To place (power, etc.) in some person or group.
n. A state of rest or relaxation.
- v. 1. To flash or sparkle.
- 2. To be lively and witty.
v. To examine with great care.
n. Close examination.
adj. Not naturally produced; made by artificial processes.
v. To change the form or appearance of.