CDO 439 Clinical Methods
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- · Strong social interaction abilities
- · Enjoy close contact with people
- · Good communicator
- · Love to talk
- · Discipline is really interesting
- · Desire to help others
- · Comfortable with disabilities
ASHA Big Nine
- · Articulation
- · Swallow
- · Phonology
- · Language
- · Speech
- · Cognition
- · Voice and resonance
- · Traumatic brain injury
There are two ways to learn SLP.
Requirements and standards
Academic and Clinical
Can you be an SLPA in MI
- No, There are other states that
- allow it. Go to the government sites of each state and look up the law on SLP.
- Texas, Indiana,
What can SLPAs do, what can't they do?
- cannot administer tests, create a diagnosis or
- the goals and objectives, or the treatment plan
- can perform the treatment.
Where can you find the preferred practice patterns?
On the ASHA website
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview