History chap 6
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Bill of rights
- 10 ammendments
- Guarentees specific rights to US citizens.
Judiciary act of 1789
- 6 justices of the supreme court.
- Justices would be nominated by the president, and approved by the senet.
- Made up of the presidents secretaries.
- These secretaries were appointed by the president.
- George Washongton's secretary of treasury.
- Born in 1755.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview