CONCRETE OPERATIONAL THOUGHT: 7-11 Years
- - understands and applies logical operations or principles to help interpret specific experiences or perceptions.
- - has more realistic views; better understands other viewpoints
- - improves use of memory
- - focuses on more than one task; develops logical, socialized thoughts
- - recognizes cause-and-effect relationships
- - learns to identify behavior outcome
- - understands basic ideas of conversation, number classification, and other concrete ideas