Coagulation Normal Values
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- 10-13 seconds
- Measures the time required to form a fibrin clot after activation of the Extrinsic Pathway, Common pathway.
Partial Thromboplastin Time
- 20-35 seconds
- Measures the time required to form a fibrin clot after activation of the Intrinsic Pathway, Common pathway.
- 200-400 mg/dl
- If low fibrinogen time high. If high fibrinogen, then time low.
- The time required for the clot to form is inversely proportional to the fibrinogen concentration.
- Product of Fibrin Degradation Products
45-85% 24 hours
- 80-150 seconds
- 60-100 seconds
- Time required to stop blood flow is the closure time (reflects qualitative platelet function).
- If the CEPI is elevated then CADP is performed.
- 150-450 (103/mm3)
- Quantitative (numerical) platelet count
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview