Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- used as an adjunct medication to prevent rejection of kidneys
- also used to treat of rheumatoid arthritis
- primary drug used for the prevention of kidney, liver, heart, and bone marrow transplant rejection
- may be used for other autoimmune disorder
- used only for the prevention of liver transplant rejection
- other uses are unlabeled uses
Glatiramer acetate (Copaxome)
- the only immunosuppressant drug used for the treatment of MS
- used to reduce the frequency of MS relapses in relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview