Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
A complete state of physical, social and mental well being and not merely the absence of disease of infirmity
Relates to the efficient functioning of the body and its systems, and includes the physical capacity to perform tasks and physical fitness
- State of well-being in which the individual
- -realises his or her own abilities,
- -can cope with the normal stresses of life,
- -can work productivly and fruitfully,
- -and is able to make a contribution to his or her community
Being able to interact with others and participate in the community in both and independent and cooperative way
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview