Radio Nav Aids
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
The VOR operates from _______ to _______ on the _____ band
112.00 to 118.00 Mhz on the VHF band
The VOR station produces a radial pattern by transmitting a 30hz reference and a ______ variable phase.
Errors associated with the VOR
- Airborne equipment ( receiver error +/- 2 degrees)
- Vertical polarisation error ( error when the antenna is banked out of the horizontal plane)
- Ground station error ( transmission equipment +/- 2 degrees
- Aggregated errors ( total of all errors combined usually +/- 5 degrees
- Site terrain errors ( bending scalloping of signals due to obstacles close to the site +/- 2 deg
The vor is in reference to true or magnetic?
A doppler VOR uses FM or AM modulation
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview