The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- as the simplification or changing of a
- visual subject while retaining its recognizable
Perfection, no flaws
- it IS
- real life (wrinkles, sagging skin, beady eyes, etc.)
- an image in a very realistic manner but the images aren’t
- reduce details
- change (geometric or organic)
- image apart - separate parts
- parts around or repeating parts
- parts replaced with geometric shapes or planes in such a way that the subject isn’t
- as pure form with no explicit or evident
- subject matter.