Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
State the Four Triggers to conduct a HPPR.
- -Request from Requirment Sponsor
- -Fleet Feedback
- -Course Surveillance
- -CCA Directed
List the External Triggers to perform JDTA.
- -Direct Fleet Input
List the Internal Triggers to perform a JDTA.
- Revision to OCCSTDS
- Rating Merger
- Establishment or Revision of a NEC
Explain the Triggers that may cause a targeted JDTA.
- -specific work area within an occupation
- -address new work requirements
List the Triggers of a FEA.
- Revision to Fleet Requirments and OCCSTDS
- A new system
- Fleet Feedback
- Establishment/Disestablishment of NEC
- Rate Merger
- CCA directed
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview