Home > Flashcards > Print Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards
. What would you like to do?
Which group fileshare
areas do you need access to , so you can perform your work?
- Atlas Sitemoves database
What type of Citrix
access do you need to perform your work?
How do you map to
- Click on My Computer Icon> Select map network drive
What does DFS stand for
What does QARS stand
How do you find out what
server is used for a site within QARS?
How would you check if a
server is offline?
- Citrix>Start>Run>CMD >Ping server name
Does an account need to be disabled during a
Site Move and why?
- This will stop user from accessing as it may cause data corruption is accessed
- during move
What areas on the change
order requests must be checked before actioning a site move?
How do find which DFS
Server is linked to an users account?
- user in Active Directory >Oblject Advance properties> folder pathname
What is Attribute 10
used for ?
What command is executed
to copy the data between the source and destination locations? (This would
occur when pressing 3 within User Moves )?
Please name option 5 within
- the DFS links listed are all for the user new site
How do you gain access
to the User Moves tool?
- the file mu.vbs.bat
You are asked by the
agent who has checked management history and user has gone through a Site
move, but does not know the change number. You have only the users PUID
how would you find the change reference?
After the rename task,
what are the folders at the source site renamed to?
What tasks are run in
User Moves when you’re doing a Data Move task?
Single user account has
two main folders what are they?
Why are the folders
renamed after the user data has been moved?
What name is given to
the file which is used to import data in to the site Moves tool, what is
the naming convention once saved?
- m.txt file which is
- normally saved in format xxxxxxm.txt where xxxxxx is Change number
What steps would you
take if after running a data move you receive the error “User data not
- Check both servers at
- source and destination are active by carrying out ping
What would be the first
thing check when opening up a new site move change?
(This is in relation to the change, and how you are
first to decide if you should proceed or not.)
Scheduled Date and Time
If you receive the error
“Home folder source and profile paths match” on the 2nd task,
Validating Provisioning. There are two things this could mean?
Under what circumstances
can an Occasional user be associated to a role?
- on some sites eg RAF Waddington
You receive a request
that references an Atlas role. How would you initially proceed?
- cannot action Atlas accounts speak to Team Manager
Why would you receive
“Error 107” during folder rename?
- User is accessing files within a folder that is being moved( should this NOT be
How do you check the
user’s current DFS links?
- an MMC and distributed file system Snap in. Show root of the DFS server
- name> Filter links
How many days pass
before it’s impossible to confirm a back up?
It’s now past the X
number of days that can pass before verifying a back up task. How would
now proceed with this task?
Go Straight to delete
The role action is set
to “KEEP” yet no role is listed. How would you proceed?
- the role out of the change and process as normal without role
How would you “force” a copy complete?
- “3F” in the user moves
How would you undo a
- “4U” This will remove(“.moved”)
On a site move what is
the maximum amount of data that can be moved for an occasional user?
- (double check as this should for standard user)( 70Mb for standard)???
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview