Tissues Lab- Connective: ppt
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Types of connective tissue
- –Connective tissue proper
- –Vascular (blood and lymphoid)
cells and matrix
throughout the vertebrate body
- –support, protection, fillers, transport, energy reserve
- –specific function(s) for each type
Connective Tissue Proper
- functions as a packing agent, support
- - areolar or loose
- - adipose
- - dense (reg. and irr.)
Connective tissue proper composed of __ and __.
__ ground substance and __.
- cells (fibroblasts, mast cells) and matrix
- –Amorphous ground substance (mucopolysaccharides) and protein
- fibers (collagenous, elastic and
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview