The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Finally they thrashed out the problem. 最終他們
- 議會, 國會
- He was the first farm-worker to go into parliament.
- War was followed by many years of austerity.
- 爭吵, 口角; 爭論, 爭辯 [(+with/over)]
- They wrangled over what to do next.
to have a strong effect on people for a long time or over a large area
Repercussions of the case continue to reverberate through the financial world.
- an error that will derogate from your reputation.
本身的; 本質的; 固有的; 內在的[(+in/to)]
difficulties that are intrinsic to such a situation 這種情勢固有的困難
a man's intrinsic worth 人自身的價值
- She was a brave woman but she felt daunted by the task ahead.