Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- Personality Disorder (V Codes)
- Menatal Retardation
- Borderline Intellectual Functioning
General Medical Conditions, or current medical conditions that have potential relevance to the understanding and management of the disorders on Axis I or II.
- Psychosocial and Environmental Problems
- This is the section in which all psychosocial or environmental problems, such as martial problems or financial issues are listed.
- Global Assessment of Functioning (GAF)
- This section is for reporting the clinican's judgement of the individual's overall level of functioning, and is useful in planning treatment and in measuring its impact. A scale of 0-100, followed by the time period in parentheses, is used. The higher the number, the better the functioning. A zero indicates insufficient information to assess functioning level.
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview