Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- Pharm: Condylox, Aldara, Veregen
- Surgical: Cryo, podophyllin, trichloroacetic acid, electrodessicaiton/ cautery
- Specific Antimicrobial if needed
- resolves <10 days
- Topical: Acylovir, Penciclovir
- Systemic: Famvir, Valtrex, Zovirax
- ~ maintenance Valtrex 500mg QD
- - if ≥6 year, 1G QD for IComp ptn
Goal is to aggravate to force Imune response.
- Patient Directed Tx: Aldara 1-3months
- Clinician Directed Tx: Curettage, Cryosurgery, electrodessicaiton.
Tx's are painful !C! with young ptns.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview