757/767 Memory Items
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Engine Fire or Severe Damage or Separation
- AUTOTHROTTLE ARM SWITCH.....OFF
- THROTTLE (Affected Side)......CONFIRM, then CLOSE
- The Pilot-Flying will close the throttle.
- FUEL CONTROL SWITCH (Affected Side)...CONFIRM, then CUTOFF
- ENGINE FIRE HANDLE (Affected side)...CONFIRM, then PULL
- * If Engine Fire Light Illuminated:
- Engine Fire Handle ....ROTATE to STOP
- Rotate Engine Fire Handle to stop and hold for 1 second.
- * If Engine Fire Light Illuminated after 30 seconds:
- ENGINE FIRE HANDLE ....ROTATE to OTHER STOP
- Rotate Engine Fire Handle to other stop and hold for 1 second.
Dual Engine Failure
- ENGINE START SELECTORS (Both).....FLT
- THROTTLES (Both).......................CLOSE 757-Do not advance throttles during engine recovery until above 50% N3.
- FUEL CONTROL SWITCHES (Both)...CUTOFF, then RUN
- If engine appears stalled or EGT approaches the Standby Engine Indicator placard limit:
- Repeat the Fuel Control Switch step as necessary for affected engine(s).
CABIN ALTITUDE or Rapid Depressurization
- Don the oxygen masks.
- Establish crew communications.
- Check the cabin altitude and rate.
- If cabin altitude uncontrollable:
- PASS OXY SWITCH... PRESS and HOLD for 1 SECOND
- Without delay, descend to the lowest safe altitude or 10,000 feet, whichever is higher.
- To descend:
- Move the thrust levers to idle.
- Extend the Speedbrakes.
- If structural integrity is in doubt, limit airspeed and avoid high maneuvering loads.
- Descent at Vmo/Mmo.
Aborted Engine Start - Ground
FUEL CONTROL SWITCH (Affected side)....CONFIRM, then CUTOFF
Engine Limit or Surge or Stall
- AUTOTHROTTLE ARM SWITCH.... OFF
- THORTTLE (Affected side)....CONFIRM, then RETARD
- Retard throttle slowly until indications remain within normal limits or throttle is at idle.
- PITCH ATTITUDE and THRUST.....CHECK
- If pitch attitude or thrust is not normal for phase of flight:
- AUTOTHROTTLE ARM SWITCH....OFF
- FLIGHT DIRECTOR SWITCHES (Both)...OFF
- Establish normal pitch attitude and thrust setting for phase of flight.
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview