B767-400 LOD Nav Display
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
How do you manually disengage the autopilots?
- -autopilot disengage bar
- -control wheel autopilot disengage switch
What does the EICAS warning AUTOPILOT DISC mean?
How can you silence the aural warning?
-autothrottle has disconnected
-push either control column autopilot disengage switch
What does the EICAS caution AUTOTHROTTLE DISC mean and how do you get the beeper silence?
- -Autothrottle has disconnected
- -push either autothrottle disconnect switch
What does EICAS FMC MESSAGE mean?
-MCDU is dsplaying an operationally significant message in the scratch pad.
(pushing the MCDU CLR key will get rid of the message and advisory)
Where is the slip/skid indicator?
at the top of the PFD beneath the bank pointer
What are the autothrottle modes displayed on the PFD?
SPD- autothrottles are controlling thrust to maintain speed selected in the IAS/Mach window, or if VNAV is engaged, the speed as programmed by the FMC.
IDLE- autothrottle reduced to flight idle
THR HOLD- thrust levers remain in existing positions or where manually placed.
N1- autothrottle controlling to the slected N1 reference thrust
FLCH- thrust to max of the selected mode reference thrust during climb, and to a mim thrust during descent
GA- max referenced thrust to maintain a climb rate of at least 2000 fpm. (if both flight directors and the autopilot are off, autothrottle controls to go-around ref thrust subject to flap and VMA limit speeds)
What are the Roll modes displayed on the PFD?
- LNAV -(armed) LNAV in white is armed to activate when parameters are met
- (active) LNAV in green activates when in position to turn onto the active route leg. immediate activation within 2 1/2 miles of active leg
HDG SEL - airplane turns to or maintains heading selected in MCP window.
- LOC - (armed) AFDS captures the localizer when within range and within 120 degrees of course
- (active) AFDS follows the localizer course
(armed)AFDS is armed to capture and track inbound on the backcourse of localizer after the localizer capture
(active) AFDS tracks the inbound on backcoure of localizer
- TO -ON the ground, TO annunciates by selecting either F/D switch ON when the both flight directors are OFF
- TO roll and pitch guidance become active at lift-off
- After the reference thrust limit changes from taeoff to climb, GA arms wenever flaps are out of up or glideslope capture
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview