Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- Unbranched, flowers are attached directly to central axis
- Unbranched, flowers are attached by pedicels to the central acis
- Flowers attached by pedicels which arise from a common point
- simple (onion) or compound (carrot)
- Unbranched, pedicels or unequal length alternatively attached along central axis
- Forms a flat topped cluster
Peduncle with flowers attached directly to a broad receptacle
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview