N11 Male nurses
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- Former slave who worked as a nurse in New Orleans in 1783
- Moved to the north and became a physician
- Nurse anesthetist from Kings Park, NY
- Commissioned to be 2nd lieutenant in US Army Nurse Corps 1955
General Bill Bester
Promoted to Chief Nurse of the Army in 2000
Luther P. Christman
First man to be named dean of a nursing school (Vanderbilt Univ)
- First African-American man to earn a PhD in nursing
- First male public health nurse in Michigan
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview