Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
او توانایی قبول شدن در امتحان را دارد ولی باید سخت تر کار کند
She has the ability to pass the exam, but she must work harder.
توانایی ، قابلیت
the power and knowledge to do something
be able to do something to have the power and knowledge to do something:
- Will you be able to come to the party?
- Is Simon able to swim?
- opposite : unable
1 - a little more or less than;a little before or after:
- She's about 30 years old.
- There were about 2,000 people at the concert.
- I got there at about two o'clock.
2 - of; on the subject of:
- a book about cats.
- We talked about the problem.
- What are you thinking about?
3 - (also around) in a lot of different directions or places:
- The children were running about in the garden.
- There were books lying about on the floor.
4 - almost; nearly:
Dinner is just about ready.
5 - (also around) in a place; here:
be about to do something
- It was late and there weren't many people
to be going to do something very soon:
The film is about to start
1 - in or to a higher place; higher than somebody or something: I looked up at the sky above. My bedroom is above the kitchen. There is a picture on the wall above the fireplace. opposite below2more than a number or price: children aged ten and above opposite below, underabove all more than any other thing; what is most important: He's handsome and intelligent and, above all, he's kind!
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview