In your own words, briefly summerize the 5 key points of employee's safety responsibility:
1) Employees shall not engage in horseplay while on the job or jobsite.
2) When working on or near any energized line or equipment above 600 V, the only communication or conversation there should be is that which is absolutely necessary and essential to the work.
3) Employees shall report any hazardous or potentially hazardous condition, operation, or work and shall not engage in personality conflicts.
4) Employees shall not throw anything from an elevated position to the ground or from the ground to elevated positions.
5) All injuries, regardless of severity, shall be reported.