N295 test 2 set 2
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Contact precautions neumonic?
Mr. CHIMS EYE 23224
Mr CHIMS EYE......C stands for?
- c-2 =
- C-diff (DI)
- Chicken Pox(airborne too) (till lesions dry and crusted)
Mr CHIMS EYE........H stands for?
- H-3 =
- Hepititis A Virus (changing diapers)
- Headlice (24 hours)
- Herpes simplex (till lesions dry and crusted)
Mr CHIMS EYE..........I stands for?
- I-2 =
- Infected Pressure Ulcer (till drainage contained)
- Impentigo (24 hours after treatment starts)
Mr. CHIMS EYE.......M stands for?
- M-2 =
- Major Wound Infections (till secretions contained)
- MDROS (includes MRSA) (? how long)
Mr. CHIMS EYE.........S stands for?
- S-4 =
- Scabies (24 hours after treatment starts)
- Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) (Airborne too)
- Small Pox (Airborne too)
- Strep Group A (Droplet too)
Mr. CHIMS EYE.......EYE Stands for?
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview