Search and Rescue Lists
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What are the four components of a successful rescue?
o Know the techniques available
- o Possess necessary skills
- o Physically fit
- o Judgment (which techniques and when)
What are the four water-related disciplines?
o Dive Rescue
- o Ice Rescue
- o Surf Rescue
- o Swift Water Rescue
What are the 4 Operations-Level Knowledge and Skills for General Awareness?
· Recognize water-related rescue
- · Implement emergency response
- · Control the scene/deny entry
- · Differentiate between rescue and recovery
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview