Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- out of date
- obsolete technology
- commit (a) murder
- His illness resulted from bad food.
- 1.支持, 擁護; 贊同
- We favor John's plan.
- 2.偏愛; 偏袒
- The mother favored her eldest son.
- 3.有利於, 有助於
- The weather favored our voyage.
- 4. 贈予; 給予[(+with)]
- She favored him with a charming smile.
- His new job seemed to rejuvenate him.
- lead to
- The cyclone has resulted in many thousands of death
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview