Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Afferent inputs that contribute to SNA activity
Chemoreceptor, Arterial Baroreflex, Cardio-pulmonary
Fundamental Features of sympathetic control of the cardiovascular system
- *SNA is always active
- *SNA is differentially controlled to different target organs
- *The sympatheric response is tailored to match the stimuli
- *High levels of RSNA are bad
Response to hypoxia stimulus
- Cardiac SNA decreases>>>HR decreases
- Kidney SNA increases>>>>vasocontriction
- Overall BP stays constant
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview