N295 test 2 set 6.txt
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- author "me"
- fileName "N295 test 2 set 6"
- tags "N295 test 2 set 6"
- description "N295 test 2 set 6"
- What is the neumonic for airborne precautions?
What do the two S's stand for?
- SARS-DI +10 days after fever goes
- Small pox-till scabs crust over
What does the T stand for?
TB -till 3 neg tests
What does the R stand for?
Rubeola/measles- 4 days after rash comes.
What does the V stand for?
Varicella Zoster/chicken pox-till lesions crust
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview