12.2 Vocab Words
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- the passing of physical characteristics, or traits, from parents or offspring
- the scientific study of heredity
- the process which a new organism begins to form when egg and sperm cells join
- the offspring of many generations that show the same form of trait
- the different forms of a gene
- one whose trait always shows up in the organism when the allele is present
- an allele which is hidden when the dominant allele is present
an organism that has two different alleles for a trait
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview